Different GUIs (Graphical User Interface) were developed to ease the use of BEST methods.
Scilab versions (Scilab free software):
- Scilab code for BEST_version_003 – 26/12/2022 (this new version include BEST-slope, BEST-intercept, BEST-steady, BEST-WR and BEST-WR-3T)
- Scilab code for BEST_Version_002 – 25/10/2017 – (this old version include BEST-slope, BEST-intercept and BEST-steady)
BEST-WR is an adaptation of the BEST method for the hydraulic characterization of both hydrophilic and water-repellent soils (Di Prima et al. 2021).
- R code for BEST-WR – 07/03/2022
- Excel VBA version for BEST-WR – 08/11/2022
- Scilab code for BEST-WR – (Scilab free software) – 25/11/2021 – (See also the BEST_Version_003 above)
BEST-WR-3T is a three-term BEST formulation to describe infiltration in water-repellent soils. It does not require the definition of the transient state. (Yilmaz et al. 2022).
- See the BEST_Version_003 above